1 can of garganzo/chickpeas drained
1/4 cup of vegan mayo
2 tbsps of dijon mustard
1/4 cup of red onions diced
1 tsp of garlic powder
1 tsp of onion powder
1 tsp of ground turmeric
salt and pepper to taste
1-2 green onions diced
*optional* raisins - for added sweetness
1. In a mixing bowl add garbanzo beans and mash half, leave some whole for added texture.
2. In a separate bowl mix together wet ingredients with seasonings. Then combine with chickpeas.
4. Add diced veggies to the rest of the ingredients and mix until everything is evenly combined.
5. Serve on collard green wraps or on toasted sliced bread with tomatoes and onion slices. Also, really great with wheat thin crackers.
6. Place in an air-tight container and store in fridge for up to 1-week.