Hola mi gente! It's been awhile since I've posted a recipe on here, but thankfully I don't just have one recipe–we have 4 delicious recipes for you today. Check out my latest video on how to incorporate peaches into different meals, from dessert to appetizers to salads. Whatever your preference, peaches can definitely be added to create a fun meal for all. Let me know if you try out any of these recipes featuring our favorite emoji/fruit: PEACHES! 🍑
4-5 Peaches, peeled and sliced
1/2-1 cup Blackberries
1 1/2 tbsps Cornstarch
1/2 cup Butter, reserve 2 tbsps for cooking peaches
1 cup All-Purpose Flour
1 cup Rolled Oats, reserve 1/4 cup for topping
2 cups Sugar (I used 1 cup cane sugar + 1 cup brown sugar) divided
1 tbsp Cinnamon
1 tbsp Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
1 cup Unsweetened Non-Dairy Milk
1/4 cup of Lemon Juice
2 tbsps of Maple Syrup
Dash of Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350° and place baking dish with larger portion of butter to melt in oven.
2. In a pot melt 2 tbsps of butter on the stove. Add peach slices, blackberries, 1 cup of sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, and maple syrup–cook until sugars are released and mixture thickens. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine the rest of your dry ingredients with milk and vanilla. Pour batter into baking dish with melted butter. Place fruit mixture into different spots of the baking mix.
4. Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes or until cake batter is cooked all the way through (you should be able to stick a skewer into the mixture and it should come out dry). Allow to cool for a few minutes, once finished, and serve immediately with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
PEACH GLAZED CHICKEN
1/3 cup of Peach Pureé
1/3 cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
1/3 cup Sriracha
Dash of Rice Vinegar
1/2 bag of Soy Curls
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 tsp Garlic & Onion Powder
1. In a large mixing bowl combine soy curls and hot water or vegetable broth. Cover and allow to soak for 10 minutes before straining leftover liquid.
2. Cook soy curls in an oiled pan until you see some browning. Season with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder to taste.
3. Mix together glaze ingredients and add to soy curls in pan.
4. Ready to be served in salad or sandwich.
PEACH CHIA SEED DRESSING
1/4 cup of Chia Seeds
1/2 - 1 Garlic Clove
2 tbsps of Nutritional Yeast
1 tsps of Garlic & Onion Powder
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard
1 tbsp of Stone Ground Mustard
1 tbsp of Soy Sauce
1 tbsp of White Vinegar
1 tbsp of Maple Syrup (Or sweetener of your choice)
Water–to thin out consistency
1/3 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Add all ingredients, except for oil, into the blender. Blend until peaches are turn into liquid consistency.
2. Slowly add olive oil to dressing while mixing dressing in blender. Add more water if needed to thin out salad dressing.